Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Green

Green is the essence of nature. Every forest, stream, and lake are labled with the title "green". This color represents the abundance of life and purity in nature. I would like to see myself as being green for I to am full of life and respect natures blessings, purity, and recognize that humanity depends on it so much. I try to surround myself with nature as much as possible, almost everday I take a walk or sit outside and absorb everything there is to take in. This color also emits a feeling of calmness or relaxation and has not the slightes feeling of agression or anger. Over all this color fills the air with emotion and sends feelings through my body that nothing else could compair to.

1 comment:

Ms. H said...

Green is the perfect color for you. Your description was worth waiting for! But get your stuff done on time!